Trick or Treat hours in the township will be Halloween night from 6 - 8 p.m. on Monday, October 31.
Halloween can be known as a scary time of year, but it’s fun for young and old alike. Remember to keep your kids safe this year as the trick or treat in the community. Here are some tips for a fun and safe trick-or-treating experience:
- Only trick or treat at homes where the front porch light is on.
- Cross the street at corners and be sure to look both ways before crossing.
- Avoid using electronics and do not run.
- Always use sidewalks if possible.
- Watch for cars that are turning or backing up. Teach children to never dart out into the street or cross between parked cars.
- Stick to familiar areas that are well lit and trick-or-treat in groups.
- Examine all treats before eating.
- Kids should always be accompanied by an adult.
- Wear bright colored costumes.
- Avoid makes that may retrict your child's vision.