Zoning Commission Application Forms

An application for someone wishing to change the zoning district of a certain property. An example of this is if someone wishes to change the zoning of a property from Residential to Commercial. This is at least a 90 day process and is heard first by the Zoning Commission who makes a recommendation to the Board of Trustees who then decide to either approve or deny the rezoning. You must schedule a meeting with the Township Planner prior to a rezoning application being accepted.